Monday, February 27, 2012

Wearable Everyday Look With A Pop Of " Lollipop " & " Nicki "! And Another Update!

Hello there! I know I said that I would do more eye makeup looks but the truth is that I've been really busy and lazy to get myself all dolled up just to take pictures.. LOL so I will say that these eye makeup looks will come at random times :) I hope that's okay! Anyways this post is going to be worth your wild cause it's loaded with pictures of my face xD

" Lollipop "


**

" Nicki "

**



With My Eyes Closed! :D

Products Used!

MAC's All That Glitters (lid) || Urban Decay's Darkhorse (crease) || Urban Decay's Virgin (brow bone ) || MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus || Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B30 Sable || MAC Prolong Wear Concealer in NW30 || Urban Decay Primer Potion || Maybelline's One By One Mascara || NARS Blush in Deep Throat || Benefit's Hoola Bronzer || Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop || MAC Satin Lipstick in Nicki || Maybelline's Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner || Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner || Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Ransom || Asian False Eyelashes ( not pictured )

Swatches!

All That Glitters || Darkhorse || Virgin || Ransom || Lollipop || Nicki || Hoola || Deep Throat

Tidbits!
- You probably can't tell that I used Urban Decay's Ransom on my water line just because it wasn't showing up so I used the Milani eyeliner and then put Ransom over top.
- When I saw the video of Bubzbeauty using Lollipop lipstick, I wanted to give this color a try and I'm glad I did. At first I didn't think it was going to be flattering on my skintone but it actually looks really good :) I found it to be a little much if I were to swipe the product on so I just dabbed it on which works alot better for me.
- MAC Viva Glam Nicki lipstick is described as a bright yellow pink on the website and I do have to agree with that statement because it's REALLY bright yet wearable if I dabbed the color on.
- NARS Deep Throat is a rediscovered old favorite and I don't know why I stopped using it because it's a gorgeous peachy pink color.
- I normally/rarely wear false eyelashes so it felt weird to put them on again but then I got use to it after a little while. I applaud those girls that can wear them every single day :) False eyelashes really enhance the eyes! I wish I could wear them every single day haha

I thought I would update you guys in this post as well. So I can finally say that it's official that I'm going to Hong Kong for the whole month of May!!!!! I'm SUPER DUPER EXCITED for this trip!! I'm saving up like a mad women because there is going to be so much to buy over there!! I'm putting myself on a food cash diet meaning I will only be spending money on food :)

Well I hope you guys enjoyed this post that I have done! Leave me a comment and tell me if you like this look and the two lipsticks I used :) Hopefully I will be able to do more of these eye looks for you so keep your fingers crossed! And also what Asian cosmetics/skincare brands so I look into?! I know there's alot to choose from but I want to know from you guys so I can somewhat narrow it down haha! :) Any help would be much appreciated! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment