Sunday, May 29, 2011

Collective Haul For May!

I'm back with another blog post and I always look forward to doing this one, it's just so much fun yet depressing at the same time cause looking at how much I bought each month.. >___< anyways! Let's get this Collective Haul on the way!



I have to admit that I was really into buying nail polish this month and it's funny because I was never into the nail polish scene until just the past year and my collection has grown alot, and I'm sure it'll keep on growing haha. The salon that I usually get my nail polish fix always has an amazing deal which is Buy 2 Get 1 Free and it really helps because things are usually more expensive here in Canada >_____>

First Row: 683 Secret Peri-Wink-le, 973 3D Fantasy, Crackle Glaze in 982 Broken Hearted, Crackle Glaze in 983 Fault Line ( All from China Glaze )

Second Row: Mod-ern Girl, Sparrow Me The Drama ( From the POTC Collection ), A Grape Fit!, Mermaid's Tear ( From the POTC Collection ), Silver Shatter ( All from OPI )



I didn't buy much makeup this month which is a good thing because I really need to start using some of my items before they go back and such. And there was really nothing that caught my eye but I'm kinda glad, keeps my wallet happy! :)

Items: Stila's The It Girl Palette, Benefit's 10 Boxed Powder, MAC Hibiscus Lipstick ( From the Surf, Baby Collection ), Surf USA Eyeshadow ( From the Surf, Baby Collection )



The last items that I've bought for this month is My Beauty Diary Masks, I've been hearing really good things about this facial masks and I really wanted to give them a try but I didn't want to order it online until recently I stumbled into a forum saying that these were sold at a local asian supermarket T&T so I went the next day and I was like a kid in a candy store because they had all of the selection there and I didn't know which one to get. But I ended up getting the most popular one Black Pearl and I also got a two pack of the Aloe. I tried the Black Pearl already and so far I like it :) I'll have to do a full review once I have used it enough.

Well I hope you guys enjoyed this post! And please do share what you have purchased this month, I'd like to know! :)

3 comments:

  1. I have the Black Pearl mask and I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Is there any other mask that you would recommend from the line?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i like Benefit 10 powder <3!! great haul :D

    ReplyDelete