Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Review: ELF Natural Eyeshadow Palette

Hello everyone! I know I've been on and off with my blogging duties and I'm really sorry, I'm trying my best to keep up with things so please forgive me! :) Any who let's get started with this really SHORT review!

I'm going to be honest, I don't remember when I got this eyeshadow palette but I know that it's been a really long time ago haha. The price of this palette was $4.99 at the time, don't think it is available anymore ( that's how long it is.. ) All I can say, I don't recommend it.



Front View.



Closer View.



Swatches Of The Eyeshadows.

I have nothing much to say about this item but as you can tell from the swatches that the only good ones are the ones that are the matte shades, the shimmery shades has alot of fall out and I don't really want to look like a disco ball. If I were to recommend some drugstore brand palettes that are well worth the price is Maybelline and Wet & Wild; these are definitely my favorite brands.

Even though this palette didn't work out, I will still check out the ELF Studio Line because I heard that the quality is WAY better and they run around the same price range! :)

I told you this was going to be a really short product review! :) Don't you guys love short reviews? hehee and don't worry, I will be having more exciting product reviews for you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment