Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Blush A Day: Day 3 ft. MAC Beauty On A Mission

Yay! Its Day Three of A Blush A Day project! :) Today's beauty is from MAC again ( I have alot of MAC blushes that are apart of this project so please bare with me haha ) and it's limited edition from the collection Style Warrior back in 2009.



Front View



Back View



Closer View Of The Blush



The One And Only Swatch

My Little Review!

Intensity:
I usually don't go for the purple/plum colors for blush but this one kinda stood out at me. It looked scary in the pan but when you apply it on your cheeks with a light hand it will give you a really nice kinda of a rosy color. Its kinda hard to explain haha

Finish: It has some shimmer in it but it can turn out looking a little bit matte.

Value: I think the price was around the $20 CAN mark but I'm not sure.

Lasting Power: Around 6 to 8 hours.

Repurchase: Probably not.

Overall Thoughts: Its a nice blush and all but I think it would look best on darker skintones.

No comments:

Post a Comment