Saturday, July 9, 2011

MAC And Sephora Haul!

Hello lovelies! I have been really busy lately so I haven't had the chance to update my blog in a while but I'm back right now to do a haul post for you guys! :) So let's get started! P.S. I'm gonna make this one short ;)



* You can click the image to enlarge *

There wasn't really in Sephora that I really wanted lately ( well there is a couple things like the Benefit's They're Real Mascara and Benefit's Cha Cha Tint ... hehe ) but I did pick up myself the Philosophy's Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath in Fresh Peaches With Cream.. Let you tell you this when I smelt this in the store it was seriously love at first smell! <3 If you smelt it before you will know what I'm talking about ;) so I just HAD to get it!

I don't really take bubble baths so I used it as shampoo the first time I used it, and I thought it wasn't too bad but I need to use it a couple more times to see if it's okay for my hair and not drying it out or anything.

Price: $21 CAN

Next I stopped by the MAC counter because they had their new collection all displayed already so I couldn't just walk pass.. lol anyways! There was a couple things I was eyeing in their Semi Precious Collection but when I did some swatches it didn't really impress me.

The eyeshadows were kind of a big miss for me just cause it looks really pretty in the pan but when you actually swatch them it's like a totally different color then it should be, and the eyeshadows are a pretty big part in this collection so I wasn't impressed.
But the things that I did pick up were:
1)Mineralized Skinfinish in Semi Precious Crystal Pink
2)Lustre Lipstick in Gems of Roses
3)Creamsheen Glass in Geo Pink


I think I might be going back for another Mineralized Skinfinish in Rose Quartz because it's such a pretty pink and it would be perfect for a light blush or something like that.


Price:
1) $33.50 CAN
2) $17.50 CAN
3) $22 CAN

There was also a new collection that was displayed and it was Colourizations. The collection is consists of duo eyeshadows in one pan. The one that I picked up was Double Feature 5 and it was the one that Temptalia recommended to be the most pigmentation and great pay off. I used the duo today for a family dinner and I must say that it's my favorite because it's such nice neutral colors and it's great for everyday wear. I do want to pick up another duo that has a matte teal and matte chocolate brown but I'm not sure what's the name of it.

Price: $30 CAN

Well that's all for my haul! Did you guys pick up anything lately? If so what did you get? Hope you guys enjoyed this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment