Saturday, July 9, 2011

June Favorites!

I'm back with another one! And like always I'm going to keep it nice and short ;) so as you can tell from above it's going to be my favorite products that I've used in the month of June! I know that I'm a little bit late on this but it's better then nothing! So here we go! P.S. I do apologize for the bad quality in the picture it's just that it's during night time and I didn't want to wait till tomorrow to get this post done! Haha



The Items!
- Sephora Professional Brow Comb
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation in B30 Beige Sable
- Maybelline's The Colossal Volume Express Mascara in Glam Black Waterproof
- Maybelline's Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner in Blackest Black
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW30
- Benefit's Hoola
- MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus
- MAC Sheertone Blush in Pinch O' Peach
- MAC Creamsheen Lipstick in Hibiscus
- MAC Lustre Lipstick in Plink
- Dior Addict Lipstick in 333 Nude

TIDBITS!
- I thought the Chanel foundation was going to be a light coverage but it was surprisingly more of a medium to full coverage.
- Just re-discovered Benefit Hoola from my collection and using it as a contour shade and it's amazing!
- Love using the MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural to set my foundation and concealer and it actually stays on for the whole day.
- I also re-discovered my MAC Pinch O' Peach blush a while back and I've been using it every single day since; it just gives me a nice flushed pink color that looks natural.
- Loving MAC Hibiscus lipstick! I've been trying out the bold lips for the spring/summer season and I'm glad I did! Get to discover new colors that I thought I could never pull off.

Well that's all for my favorites! So did you lovelies have any products that you've been loving last month? Until next time! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment