Monday, July 11, 2011

July 11 2011 Haul

Hello... yes yes I am back with another haul post and it hasn't even been a week since the last one.. * face palm * but I'm sure that everyone loves haul posts right? haha! Its my favorite thing to read when I'm on someone else's blog :) anyways! Let's get onto the haul!




The Items!

1) OPI Awesome Twosome with Drip Dry & Top Coat
2) OPI Serena Glam Slam Duo with Spark De Triomphe & White Shatter
3) MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Semi Precious Rose Quartz
4) Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette
5) Bath & Body Works Signature Citrus in Peach Citrus

Pricing Of Items!
1) $17.50 CAN
2) $17.95 CAN
3) $33.50 CAN
4) $44 CAN
5) $1 CAN

Mini Reviews Of The Items!

I can't say much about these products cause I haven't had the chance to use them yet but I do plan on painting my nails with the duo so I shall let you know how that turns out! As for the MAC Mineralized Skinfinish; when I swatched it at the store it seem to be a great for putting over a pinky blush if you want more " glow " and possibly color as well.

Well that's all for this post! Hopefully I'll be putting up a review post instead of a another haul post haha.. Talk to you guys later! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment