Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Blush A Day: Day 10 ft. MAC Moon River

Hello hello! I took a few days off because the weather has been so gorgeous here and I just wanted to enjoy it before the nasty season of Winter comes along.. And I am totally sweating as I'm writing this not that you guys need to know that ... lol anywho let's get on with the post! Today's star blush is.. Moon River! I got this blush probably 2 years ago I believe and it is a limited edition item as well so you can't get your hands on it anymore unless you have a CCO ( Cosmetics Company Outlet ) near by.



Front View!



Back View!



Closer View Of The Product!



Swatches! ( Left: Top Part Of The Blush, Middle: Bottom Part Of The Blush, Right: Both Part Blended Together )

My Mini Review!

Intensity: As you can tell from the swatches that the darker side gives more pigmentation then the lighter side, therefore I would use the darker side more. I would use the lighter side more of as a highlight of the cheekbones, and we all know that MAC's mineralize blushes are more on the shimmery side as well.

Finish: Gives the cheeks a nice glow/sheen to the skin.

Value: $25.5o CAN ( I think it was around that price when I purchased it but I'm not too sure about it )

Repurchase: Probably not.

Lasting Power: 6 to 8 hours.

Overall Thoughts: I do think that this is a pretty color but I'm not a fan of how shimmery the product is but I should have known that about MAC's mineralize blushes.


No comments:

Post a Comment