Wednesday, August 10, 2011

NCATM = Nail Color At The Moment #1

I just thought I would share what color I have on my nails right now because I don't like changing my color that often because it takes too much time and effort HAHA and I find that I always nick atleast one of the nails before it's dry and then I would have to redo that nail again -___- sighhh anyways this is short one!




Color: My Address Is " Hollywood " and Silver Shatter on my ring finger

I love this color because it's not your regular pinks because it has some pinkish gold shimmer and it looks so good! You have to see it in person to know what I'm talking about because yet again my pictures aren't doing any justice. LOL

Well hope you enjoyed that! :) And make sure you go and check out OPI's new collection Touring America!

No comments:

Post a Comment