Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Blush A Day: Day 9 ft. MAC Gingerly

I feel that my blush collection is 75% filled with the brand MAC while there's a few NARS/Benefit and lonely Chanel.. I think I should branch out and see what other brands are good and maybe some that would be wallet friendly :) so if you have any reccomendations leave it in the comment box! :) haha not that I need more blushes but like I said before " A girl can never have too many blushes. " Okay I should stop talking and get with the review! :)



Front View!



Back View!



Closer Look Of The Product!



Swatches!

My Mini Review!

Intensity: I really like this one because it shows up in the pan to be a dirty peachy brown color but on the skin it shows up as a peachy color. I do believe that this is a blush that will flatter all skin color no matter what :)

Finish: Kinda glowly but matte at the same time if that makes any sense.. lol

Value: $23.5o CAN

Repurchase: Of course!

Lasting Power: 6 to 8 hours

Overall Thoughts: Like I said I really like this one and I would wear this color all year round because I can ;) LOL! just kidding but I do recommend to go check out this color at your MAC counter and plus this is one of Kim Kardashian's favorite blush so I heard ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey babe~

    I've heard some good things about this blush - I like the sounds of not being 'muddy' looking once applied~ ^_^

    I have blushes from all different brands~ All a result of being a blush fiend! Haha~

    xo

    ReplyDelete