This blog post is going to be something different because you're going to actually see my face in this one and hopefully I don't scare you guys.. HAHA! Wow did I just diss myself.. I guess I did lol! Anyways! I wanted to try out a purple smokey eye look but I don't know if I did it well enough :S hopefully it won't be that bad! I didn't really have any purple eye shadow that was high end brand so I decided to whip out the Wet & Wild palette in Lust. I love these palettes because they are so affordable and they have great pigmentation so definitely go and check it out at your local drugstore.( I will do a separate blog post about it later )
I don't know what I'm making that face..
The Items I Used! ( From Left To Right )
- NARS Blush/Bronzer Trio: $58.oo CAN Limited Edition Item
- MAC Blush Creme in LadyBlush: $23.5o CAN
- MAC Sheertone Blush in Pinch O' Peach: $23.5o CAN
- Mineralize Skinfinish in Semi-Precious Rose Quartz: $33.5o CAN Limited Edition Item
- Makeup Forever HD Foundation in Shade #125: $46.oo to $48.oo CAN
- MAC Pro LongWear Concealer in NW30: $21.oo CAN
- Makeup Forever Aqua Cream in Shade 18: $28.oo CAN ?
- MAC Eyeshadow in Beautiful Iris: $18.oo CAN
- Wet & Wild Eyeshadow Palette in Lust: $4.99 CAN
- MAC Lipglass in Cha Cha: $17.5o CAN ? Limited Edition Item
- Dior Addict Lipstick in Nude 333: $31.oo CAN
Well I hope you guys enjoyed this one and please leave a comment below and tell me what you think of this! If you don't like it then I won't post any more of them! :)