Monday, August 8, 2011

A Blush A Day: Day 8 ft. MAC LadyBlush

Woohooo!! I'm on a roll with my blogging and I'm proud of it! HAHA That's me being lame ... ANYWAYS! Like I said in my last blog post I'm bringing my ABAD project back until I reach the end with 3o blushes, so please join me on this journey and help me through it :) LOL! There I go again with my cheesiness... But let's get on with the Star Blush today...



Front View!



Back View!



Closer View Of The Product!



Swatches!

My Mini Review!

Intensity:
Like with all MAC blushes whether it's powder or creme, they all have great pigmentation. You only need a little bit of this product for a natural looking flush to your face and you can definitely layer it on with a powder blush to make the lasting power a little bit longer.

Finish: Starts of as creamy but dries as a powder once settled in on my skin.

Value: $23.5o CAN

Repurchase: Definitely!

Lasting Power: 5 to 6 hours

Overall Thoughts: I would definitely recommend it to everyone that hasn't tried the MAC Creme Blend blushes because honestly a little bit DOES go a long way and I have learnt that because I went out with really done up cheeks and I was embarrassed for the whole day :'(

1 comment:

  1. Woot woot! Love it that your on a roll =D

    This blush is soooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete