Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Just A Little Update!

Sorry for the lack of blog posts but you guys should be use to it by now HAHA but anywho! I'm hoping that I'll be getting back on track by next week so do expect a long collective haul post to be coming up VERY soon! And also my ABAD project and of course my reviews on certain products! If there is any products that you would like for me to review, let me know in the comments below! But I leave with you what I was doing tonight which is.. DE-POTTING MAC EYE SHADOWS! I did struggle with the first couple ones but I got the hang of it after and no I didn't burn down the house thankfully : )

Check out the method I used to depot these babies!

Click Here! And trust me you won't burn your house down either! ; )




The Mess I Have Created! : D



The Results!
First Row: Style Snob ( LE ), All That Glitters, Naked Lunch, Era, Wedge
Last Row: Beauty Marked, Satellite Dreams, Beautiful Iris, Nylon, Chamomile ( LE )

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job at de-potting!

    When I first de-potted my few eyeshadows and 2 blushes, it cracked because I wasn't careful enough. Luckily I re-pressed them =)

    ReplyDelete