Friday, September 16, 2011

My Wish List As Of Right Now!

Hello my lovely bloggie friends! : ) I know I'm like blogging at random times but it's just that things are happening right now that I need to focus on so I hope you guys will understand. But anywho I thought this post would be a fun one and just share what items I have been eyeing on for the shortest/longest time :) So let's get started!



1) Dior Blushes

I have been eyeing Dior blushes for the longest time but I don't know why I never went and got any. I've read some blogs and seen the swatches and I have fell in love :) The colors that I have been eyeing is English Rose and Pink In Love but I'm sure that I'll be looking at all of the colors hehe! This is probably an item I will be getting next time I go to the counter.



2) Bobbi Brown Color Corrector

I've heard so many reviews on this little product and now I'm wanting to try it and see what's all the fuss is about. I've used so many concealers in the past couple years and I haven't found my holy grail yet, and I would like to cover up the dark circles I have under my eyes .. ( too much time spent on the laptop and late nights.. lol )



3) MAC Mattene Lipstick

I've just seen these on Temptalia the other day and I knew I would love them because it's matte finish and I've been looking for a matte lipstick that won't dry out my lips to the max so hopefully these will be my favorite.



4) Stila Natural Eyeshadow Palette

I haven't tried much Stila products expect for their famous lip glaze, so when I saw this I thought it was a good one to try out their eyeshadows. It looks like it could be a dupe for the infamous Urban Decay Naked Palette but a couple eyeshadows less and of course a lower price.




5) Too Faced Beautiful Dreamer Makeup Collection

Every time I go into Sephora during the christmas time and I see Too Faced has their " value package " for their collection, I'm always hesitate to get it and then when I go back to get it, it's all sold out! So this year that will not happen! And plus it's a good way to try out many products from them :) and they have such cute and girly packaging just like Benefit.



6) YSL Makeup

I'm sure that this brand is sold where I live but I just can't seem to find it :( I've seen so many reviews and FOTD's on this brand for the longest time and it seems like a really nice high end brand to venture into. I know I really want to try out their lipsticks, lipglosses and blushes hehe



7) Coach's Chelsea Leather Ashlyn Hobo

I've been looking for a decent sized handbag for the longest time and I think I have found the one I want :) and the handbag I have at the moment is falling apart so I desperately need one haha so what do you guys think?

Well this is my list of the things I've been wanting for quite some time! What are some products you've been eyeing on? :)

2 comments:

  1. i'll steal some of ur wish list items to mine
    lovin the too faced products
    just followed ur blog
    follow mine if u like
    http://ghadeeeer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of these items are on my wishlist too! But then...my list is very VERY long. I hope you get your hands on some YSL lipsticks soon, they have literally changed my life! =P

    ReplyDelete