Thursday, September 22, 2011

I Have A Thing For Purple!

Hello my blogging friends! :) I'm back with makeup look post and like what the title says it's consists of the color purple which is probably my favorite color besides browns/neutrals :) I should venture into other colors though to see what looks good on me and what not! But I guess for now it's just going to be purple, still a really pretty color :)

I do apologize in advance for the crappy picture all because my hair wasn't looking too hot that day :(








I'm expressing my love for Chanel <3 LOL cheesy I know -___-

I forgot to take a picture of the products I used so I will just list them right here!

The Star Product is Chanel's Illusion D'Ombre in 83 Illusoire :) I freaking love this stuff! :) I will be doing a full review on it once I have used it a couple more times so stay tuned for that!

Other Products Included Are:

FACE:
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation in B30 Beige-Sable ( I did a review on this so click here if you want to see it! )
- MAC Pro LongWear Concealer in NW30
- Benefit's 10 Boxed Powder
- MAC Pink Swoon Sheertone Blush

EYES:
- MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
- Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in 83 Illusion
- MAC Satellite Dreams Eyeshadow
- Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner
- FairyDrops Scandal Queen Mascara ( I will be doing a review on this as well when I have used it a couple more times! )

LIPS:
- Dior Addict Lipstick in 333 Nude

Well that concludes my post! I know it was a short one but I don't know what else to say.. LOL!

2 comments:

  1. It looks very pretty! :D
    I'm really conservative when it comes to color too...even though I promised myself to try more! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amyboo: I think you should definitely break out of your shell and try some colors cause you'd be surprised at what colors you'd like ;)

    @Popblush: Thanks hun! :)

    ReplyDelete