Thursday, October 6, 2011

Recent/Influential Purchases!

I must say that I've been pretty good with my makeup buying, I just window shop until the Christmas gift sets start hitting the shelves then I don't know what's going to happen : S .. haha but anywho, keep reading if you want to know what I got!



The Items!
` Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner
` Palladio Rice Powder in Translucent
` China Glaze Nail Polish in For Audrey
` Orly Nail Polish in Rage
` Chanel Ombre Essentielle Soft Touch Eyeshadow in 90 Fauve



A REALLY crappy picture of the Chanel eyeshadow, Sorry!!

All of the purchases that you see here are ones that have been most raved about on Youtube or beauty blogs and I wanted to see if they are actually worth the hype!

I don't know if I'll be doing review posts on each one of them but I will let you know how I like them when I have fully tested them out! :)

Well that's all for me, I want to know if you guys had any recent purchases that was influenced by Youtube people or beauty bloggers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment