Thursday, October 6, 2011

Favorite Makeup Products At The Moment! Oct. 6 2011

Hello! Its only been 4 days since my last blog post but it feels like FOREVER, no joke. But anyways! I haven't been doing monthly favorites because I feel like I don't really switch up the products I use because I'm just lazy to rotate everything, so I'll just be doing " Favorite Makeup Products At The Moment " every now and then! :) Let's get started!



The Stars Of The Post Are:
` MAC CremeBlend Blush in LadyBlush
` MAC Sheertone Blush in Pink Swoon
` MAC CreamSheen Lipstick in Hot Gossip
` MAC Matte Eyeshadow in Wedge
` FairyDrops Scandal Queen Mascara
` Chanel Illusion D' Ombre in 83 Illusoire



Swatches:
` Left to Right: Hot Gossip, Illusoire, Wedge, Pink Swoon & LadyBlush

Tidbits!
` I've been really into layering my blushes! First I would apply a cream blush then setting it with a powder blush. I find that it lasts longer that way!
` Ive been into the light berry color for lipsticks, but I guess thats the affect of the cold weather here where I am -____-
` I'm still testing out the FairyDrops Scandal Queen Mascara and Chanel Illusion D' Ombre, I might be doing a full review on it later on.
` I'm so glad that I have Wedge eyeshadow in my life cause its a good crease color for me because it gives me the definition I want and its also a good transition color :)

No comments:

Post a Comment