Wednesday, November 30, 2011

NCATM #2 & My Pandora Bracelet!

Hello hello! It's been a while since I last did one of my NCATM posts ( it stands for Nail Color At The Moment if you don't know ) so I thought I would do one right now! I will admit that my nail polish collection has grown ALOT over the past year or two and maybe I'll do a collection post later on so stay tuned for that! :) Anyways let's get started!



Left to Right: Butter London Yummy Mummy, OPI Designer... De Better ( on my ring finger only ) OPI Top Coat



Closer Look At The Color!

I think I'll just do a mini review on Butter London " Yummy Mummy " right now instead of writing another post some other day HAHA!

So I've been hearing things about this nail polish brand for over half a year ever since Prince William and Kate Middleton announced their engagement to the world! Its funny because they named a nail polish after Kate called " Waity Katie " and then they changed it to " No More Waity Katie " I thought it was cute hehe but anyways! Ever since then everyone on youtube was getting their hands on this nail polish brand and was RAVING about it and you know how much reading beauty blogs and watching Youtube is such enablers :P I really wanted to get my hands on them and now that my work place is selling them I'm jumping for joy like literally!

I thought I would go with a neutral color for a starter color and see if it's really worth the hype and I'm so glad I did because it really is awesome and it's amazing to apply on with minimum streaking. And it's been 4 days and no chipping yet which makes me even happier! :)

There is one down side to this is that the price isn't all that great, it's selling at $17 a bottle EEPP! But I'm seriously in love with it that I know I be willing to pay the price for it HAHA now I just want to try out their base coat and top coat because there's amazing reviews on those babies too! I'll keep you guys updated on
that! :)

I'm sure that alot of you guys know what it is when I say " Pandora " right? Well if you didn't know it's basically you buy a bracelet or a necklace and you would buy charms for it until the whole thing gets filled up and it'll look gorgeous when it's done! ( Look it up on Google if you don't know what it is! )

So me and my sister decided to get one over the summer because we both rarely buy jewelry and thought this would be a really nice piece that we could wear everyday! From the pictures below my bracelet isn't filled up yet because I'm still working hard on it, it'll probably take me atleast another half a year to finish it because each charm costs around $60 CAN and up! But I'll definitely keep you guys updated on this as well because I want to show you guys my hard work and that I've earned it!



Isn't it gorgeous?! :D



Closer View Of The Bracelet!

Wow! This is a lengthy post hey? Haha don't worry I promise the next one won't be this long ;) Anyways! I want to know if anyone of you guys tried Butter London nail polishes and if you like them :) Leave it in the comments because I love reading comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment