Monday, November 28, 2011

November Haul!

If you don't remember from my last post I mentioned that I was going to wait to do a haul post when I got more things that I haven't purchased yet but I just couldn't wait haha. But don't worry I think my next post is going to be another haul post so hold on tight if you like reading these! :) So let's get started!



Items:
- C.O. Bigelow Lip Butter in Mango
- Liplicious Lip Gloss in Guilty Peach Tart
- PocketBac Anti Bacterial Hand Gel in Pink Sugarplum & Winter Cranberry x2
- Shower Gel in Charmed Life
- Triple Moisture Body Cream in Pink Sugarplum

I'm always a sucker for this store I swear, every time they have a sale going on I'm always suckered into that place and they ALWAYS have a sale going on HAHA! Everything expect for the lip butter and lip gloss is LIMITED EDITION so if you want to get your hands on them you better go fast! Don't ask me to describe the scent because I'm really bad at it.



Items:
- Wet & Wild 8 Pan Eye Shadow Palette in Comfort Zone & Petal Pusher

I have been looking for these FOREVER! And I finally found them at my local Walmart I mean I literally jumped for joy when I saw them lol! I will have a review coming up on these so hold on tight, but I will say that Petal Pusher isn't as pigmentated as the other one so beware!



Items:
- EOS Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet, Sweet Mint & Passion fruit

This is the last item I'm going to share with you and I'm just loving the pink and purple one just because of the color like look at them!! :) These also took me a long time to find and guess where I found it? At a clothing store which I thought was random hehe I'm not sure if these are limited edition " flavors " so if you know, leave it in the comments! And this would make a good stocking stuffer I'll say :)

That is all I have to share! :) So what are some things you hauled this week/month!

No comments:

Post a Comment