Sunday, November 27, 2011

What's In My Makeup Bag ( Picture Heavy )

Hello my bloggie loves! :) I was going to do another haul but I'm going to wait because there's still some items that I've purchased/not purchased yet that I want to include so stay tuned for that! Random fact: When I go onto a new blog, the one thing I like to read is probably haul posts and that's probably why there's a haul post every couple weeks.. LOL but you guys like haul posts too right? :) Well before I keep blabbing on let me get started on this post!

I swear in my makeup bag, I carry EVERYTHING like it's my last day or something haha you'll know what I mean when you see the pictures below! Another random fact is that my makeup addiction didn't start till I was done high school, my collection has grown ALOT since then.



I everything in this Victoria Secret bag that my sister got me a couple Christmases back and I love how much I can put in there!



The makeup products in all it's glory! :)



Face Products: Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray, MAC Prolong Wear Concealer, Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation



Eye Products: Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler, MAC Bare Study Paint Pot, Chanel Eyeshadow in Fauve, Milani Liquif'Eye Eyeliner, MAC Technakohl Eyeliner in Photogravure, Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner, Tarte Dual Eyeshadow Brush, Fairy Drops Macara



Cheek Products: MAC Beauty Powder in Briar Rose, MAC Mineralize Blush in Danity



Closer Look At The Products.



Lip Products: Nivea Lip Balm in Milk&Honey, MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Hot Gossip, YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in Nude Beige



Closer Look At The Products.

Don't you agree that I have alot of products in my makeup bag? Maybe this is why my bag is always feeling heavy. Haha anyways this concludes my post! I want to know what do you guys carry in your makeup bag :) Leave it in the comments or even do a blog post on it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment