Friday, November 25, 2011

What Do You Smell Like? ( My Collection Of High End Perfumes )

I thought I would show you guys my collection of high end/designer brands perfumes! :) I may not have as much as some other people would but I'm content with the amount I have because from the picture you'll be able to tell that I don't wear perfume as often, I only wear it when I feel like it or the special occasions HAHA this doesn't mean I smell bad okay :P Let's get started!



Left to Right: Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture, Daisy by Marc Jacob, The Beat by Burberry, Chance Eau Tendre by Chanel

Description Of What Each Scent Is Like: * Info taken from Sephora's website *

Viva La Juicy

" An unexpected mingling of grapefruit and quince meets the crispness of fresh green notes, while a trace of Jasmine Absolute lingers in the air. Gently warmed by a sheer veil of White Musk, at once, innocent and seductive. "

Daisy

" Strawberry, Violet Leaves, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Gardenia, Violet Petals, Jasmine Petals, Musk, Vanilla, White Woods " This one didn't have a description haha

The Beat

" Bergamot, Cardamom, Pink Pepper, Mandarin, Iris, Bluebell, Ceylon Tea, White Musk, Vetiver, Cedarwood " This one didn't really have a description either lol

Chance Eau Tendre


" An unexpected mingling of grapefruit and quince meets the crispness of fresh green notes, while a trace of Jasmine Absolute lingers in the air. Gently warmed by a sheer veil of White Musk, at once, innocent and seductive. An unexpected mingling of grapefruit and quince meets the crispness of fresh green notes, while a trace of Jasmine Absolute lingers in the air. Gently warmed by a sheer veil of White Musk, at once, innocent and seductive. "

Just from reading those description, which one do you like? :) I love them all or I wouldn't have bought them HAHA! If I had to put them into categories this is what it would look like.

Everyday Wear: Viva La Juicy or The Beat
Evening Wear: Viva La Juicy or Daisy
Special Occasions: Chance

Haha if you couldn't tell Viva La Juicy is probably my favorite out of the four but I love them all equally. :) If I had to make recommendations to other people, Viva La Juicy and The Beat has more of a sweet and fruity scent to it while Daisy and Chance has a stronger floral scent which some people might not like.

Well that's everything I want to share with you! I want to know what's in your collection and if you'll be getting any in the near future! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment