Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Red Lips For The Holidays!

Thought I would spoil you guys with a DOUBLE post! Hehe So the holidays is just around the corner so I thought I would share with you all the red lipsticks I own and which one is my favorite!



From Left To Right: MUFE Rouge Artist Intense in Shade 44, Revlon Lipgloss in Fire Cracker, Revlon Color Burst Lipstick in Ruby, Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss in Fatale, MAC Lipstick in Hibiscus, Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick in Adora



Without The Cap On!



Swatches! In The Same Order As Above!

I personally don't go for the red lips because I thought I could never pull it off but when I pick up my first red lipstick, I instantly fell in love! :) As you can tell from the swatches I went for the darkish cherry red shade because everything else just scares me HAHA! But the one thing that I love most about red lips is that it brightens up your complexion which I need! :)

My favorite one(s) out of the bunch is Revlon's Color Burst in Ruby and Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss in Fatale. I love these ones because they are long lasting without having to reapply every 2 hours :) When I do apply any red lipsticks I would dab it on first because it's really intense if I were to apply it like a regular lipstick and if I had the time I would apply lip liner to make it last even longer.

Well this was a short and sweet post wouldn't you say? So I want to know what are your favorite red lipsticks/lipglosses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment