Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Wish List As Of Right Now! ( November )

It's been a while since I've done a wish list so I thought I would do one right now! :) So let me get started before I drag everything out haha!

1) Benefit's Hervana Boxed Powder

http://www.temptalia.com/benefit-hervana-boxed-powder-review-photos-swatches#more-32316

This is GORGEOUS!! I can't wait to get my hands on it and if you didn't see my post on my collection of their boxed powder then here it is. I lately acquired Dandelion so it wasn't pictured and I'm also still disappointed that they cut the amount of product in the box in half, we consumers want our money's worth! Haha

2) Benefit's Watts Up!

This highlighter looks AMAZING and that's all I can say! :)

3) Illamasqua Blushes

I've been seeing these everywhere and I've been craving to get my hands on them!! But sadly these are only available in the States or online :( If I ever get my hands on them I would probably go for Hussy and Lover cause they seem to be the ones that are more wearable for everyday and such.

4) Lancome Holiday Gift Set

Omgosh is all I can say! I think this is probably the first thing I'm going to get because it's only here for a limited time! :S *goes into panic mood* Everything in this gift set is FULL size and all for $60 when you spend $34 or $35 on something else. It's not a bad deal at all I would say, what do you guys say? * Sorry the picture is really small but I couldn't find a bigger photo!*



This is pretty much all that I can think of right now! :) Hhmm it's a pretty short post I'd say hehe! What are some products you're wanting to get your hands on?

No comments:

Post a Comment