Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sephora Friends & Family Sale Haul! ( It's a really MINI one )

I am back with another haul! I just love doing haul posts because they are just so much fun and I love sharing with you guys what I got recently :) So without further ado, here is what I got from the sale and trust me it's like nothing compared to some other people.. And I know Stacey would be proud/happy for me! :D

*DRUMROLL PLEASE! * MY VERY FIRST YSL LIPSTICKS!!! :D :D I was so freaking happy when I saw them at my Sephora I didn't even know that they had it there! So I'm assuming that they just lauched YSL just recently.



The packaging the lipsticks came in! So gorgeous right? Well wait till you see the next picture..



BAM! Aren't they freaking gorgeous?!?! :D

Left to Right: 1 Beige Charnel ( Nude Beige ) & 26 Peche Tendresse ( Tender Peach )



I love how the middle part is the same color as the lipstick which would make it ALOT easier to find if you were a lipstick junkie like me... Not as bad as my blush stash I don't think..

And I was also excited was that I got to use my 20% off coupon with it so I saved almost $16 CAN!! I only had to pay around $60 for both which isn't all that bad compared to when I have to pay the full price which would run me around $76! Eeekkk!

Sorry I didn't provide any swatches but I just want to admire them a little bit longer before I use them. Wow that just sounded dumb.. O_O



I got this with my 500 point perk and it's awesome because I get a FULL size of the Benefit Dandelion boxed powder! :D I think I might have all of the boxed powder from Benefit O_O



I also made a spontaneous trip to LUSH because I've been seeing all these awesome review of their Christmas stuff and I wanted to see for myself if it's worth the hype. When I first walked in the smell was definitely overwhelming but after awhile I got use to the smell. After a good 10 minutes in there, I ended up getting two items: Strawberry Feels Forever ( a massage bar ) and Lemony Flutter ( cuticle butter )

I will say that LUSH is actually pretty expensive because my total came up to almost $30 O_O so I can't say if it is worth the price/spending your money so I will definitely be doing a updated post when I've tested the product enough.

Well that concludes another post from me! Hope you guys enjoyed it and let me know if you picked anything from the Family & Friends Sale or even just recently! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment