Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Products I would Repurchase In A Heartbeat!

Wow... Hhmmm what is my excuse this time? I will say I have no excuse cause I don't know what happened, I just didn't feel like blogging at all O_O but now I want to get back into things! So let's get started haha

As you can tell from the title, I will be doing somewhat of mini reviews/thoughts of each item. I don't have many items because some items that I really like are limited edition/discounted which I think it's not cool for companies to do that because sometimes they won't even bring back the product.. HAHA! Okay enough of me complaining!



1) Chanel Ombres Essentielle Soft Touch Eye Shadow in 90 Fauve

I do plan on doing a more in-depth review soon so I won't say much about it but I will say that I'm glad I made the purchase because it became my everyday wear eyeshadow and I've only had this baby for a month or so. That is saying alot because I usually don't like putting on eyeshadow when I'm in rush but one sweep of this and my eyes look totally different! LOVE IT! So stay tuned if you want to see the more in-depth review :)

2) MAC Pro LongWear Concealer in NW30

What can I say about this beauty? Hhmmm I think I might have found my holy grail concealer!!! :) I have been looking forever for a really good concealer but it just seemed like an impossible mission for me until MAC released a new formulation of foundations and concealers and at the time everyone was raving about it so I decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did.

It covered everything up on my face including my really bad dark circles and acne scars and I really only need a little bit of the product to cover everything. I just finish a bottle of it and it literally took me more then half a year to finish it, I also bought a new bottle of it already.

3) Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation in B30 Beige Sable

If you haven't read my post on my comparison with this Chanel foundation and Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer then click here ! If you have read it then you will know that I love this foundation because it really does feel like nothing on your skin and it'll make it look flawless ( of course you still need to use a concealer to cover up them dark spots and such. )

The price of this product is on the pricier side but I say it is definitely worth the splurge because I purchased mine back in June I believe and I still have a whole lot of product and I usually use a dime sized amount and it covers most of my face.

4) Pond's Cleansing And Exfoliating Towelettes in Citrus Flavor

All I can say is that these are probably my most favorite makeup remover ever!! My sister was the one that introduced me to these and it was love at first wipe :) It removes all my face makeup ( I use a different makeup remover for my eyes ) and it also makes my face feel all refreshed because of the citrus scent. And these are also great for the nights you're feeling lazy or just been out late with friends ;)

You can find these at your local drugstores or Walmart, and I recommend going to Walmart because they usually have a 2 pack for $6 and each pack come with 30 wipes!! Definitely something worth picking up I'll say.

Well we have finally reached the end of this post! That was actually a pretty long one hey? HAHA now I just hope I can keep up with my blogging because I don't want to be slacking off again :)

And I would like to know what are some of your favorite products that you would purchase in a heartbeat?

1 comment:

  1. I've wanted to try the Vitalumiere Aqua for the longest time! Surprisingly, I haven't tried any MAC concealers yet!

    ReplyDelete