Monday, December 12, 2011

Everyday Makeup!

Hello hello! It has been a while since I last blogged because work is consuming my life right now :( for the free time I had I used for catching up on my sleep LOL please forgive me! Anyways today I would like to share with you the makeup look I've been sporting every day, I've kept things simple because I'm always in a rush in the morning so I need to export a makeup look that won't take me 20 minutes -____- this look took me 10 minutes which isn't too bad :)



Loving the red lips at the moment! :)



" Closer " view of the eyeshadow.

Like I said above I've been into the red lips for the holidays :) Though I am still looking for my perfect shade of red so if you have any recommendations let me know!



How it would look with a nude-ish pink lipstick. Trust me, it looks SO much better in real life I don't look as dead.. LOL And do excuse me for my really bad dark circles -________-


Items Used:

FACE
- MUFE HD Foundation in Shade 125
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW30

EYES
- MAC Paint Pot in Morning Frost ( Limited Edition )
- Urban Decay's Naked Palette #1; used Toasted for all over lid, Hustle for crease and outer corner and last Virgin for under the brow bone
- Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner
- Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Eyeliner in Perversion
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara

CHEEKS
- Dior Glowing Color Powder Blush in 939 Rosebud
- MAC Harmony for contouring

LIPS
- Red Lips: Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss in 61 Fatale
- Nude Lips: YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in #1 Nude Beige

Well that's all I have to say! I know I know this is a really short one but we all like short blog posts right? :) Oh I'm definitely going to do a review on the Dior blush in a couple weeks because I'm still in the testing period to see if I like it or not so stay tuned for that! Until next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment