Saturday, December 29, 2012

Tiny MAC Haul & New Years Resolutions?

Hello my lovelies! I hope that you guys had a wonderful Christmas and got everything that you asked for! And hopefully for some of you guys found some amazing deals on Boxing Day! I honestly dread that day yet I want to go and score some awesome deals =) Haha anyways I thought I would share with you guys what I bought recently.. 


Left: Warm Soul Right: Stereo Rose 






When I heard that MAC was re-promoting " Stereo Rose " I will admit that I got a little bit excited because when they re-promoted last year, I missed my chance and the sad part was when I was at the MAC counter at the time, almost every customer that was there was buying it and when it was my turn, there was one left but I didn't care for it. But when I got home that day I was bummed out cause it was the most hyped product at the time.. Sigh but I'm glad that I'm finally able to get my hands on it =D 

First Impression: At first I thought I was able to use this as a blush because it looked like there was alot of color in the pan but was I wrong, it came off as a light peachy gold color so I use it as a highlight like all MAC mineralize skinfinish is used for or I would use it to enhance ( AKA glow ) the blush color that I'm wearing that day. 

The final item that I picked up was " Warm Soul " and I have been wanting this for atleast a year now and I don't know why I waited so long to pick it up, probably because of the raise in price cause I remember the mineralize blush use to be around $26 but now it's $28 D: why do they have to do that!!   But I picked this up because I've been watching youtube videos and who ever had this on looked gorgeous and it's definitely a unique color cause it's a very light brown-y color but on the cheeks it looks a little pink which I thought was kinda cool. You'll have to try this color out for yourself! 

Well that's all that I have! Did you guys pick up " Stereo Rose " or anything else from the collections? 

Now let's talk about New Years Resolutions.. 

I will have to admit that sometimes it's hard to keep these resolutions implanted in your brain but for me this year, I'm determined to make it work! So I pretty much only have one right now and it's probably on everyone else's list and that is to lose weight ! I already have taken the first step to a healthier lifestyle and that is signing up for a gym membership! I have also taken another step and that getting workout clothes and I'll tell you, buying workout clothing is expensive!! I spent $300!!! Not gonna lie I almost had a heart attack when I saw my total at the cash register but it's okay because now I'm gonna push myself even more because I've spent so much money so I'm gonna get my money's worth out of it! 

Anyways, that's the main new years resolution that I have right now, I'm sure that there'll be more to come so stay tuned! But I want to know what are your new years resolutions? =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment