Saturday, December 22, 2012

Updated Skincare Routine! ( December 2012 )

As the title says I will be sharing with you guys the products that I have been using and it's been pretty good to my skin and of course no breakouts ( so far * knock on wood * ) and the last time I shared with you my skincare routine was almost a year ago and things have definitely changed! 


The Products!

- Pond's Cleaning & Exfoliating Towelettes in Citrus Scent 
- Chanel Lotion Purete ( Toner ) 
- Benefit's Total Moisture Facial Cream 
- Clarisonic Mia
- Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream 
- Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser 
- Biotherm Hydra-Mineral Cleanser Toner Mousse 

 Steps!

1) I would take the towelettes from Ponds and remove as much makeup as possible and I will say that I like this one out of the ones in the market because it's doesn't burn my face and it removes most of  my makeup with one towelettes and I also like the scent of it as well. And the towelettes actually has two sides, one side is smooth and the other one has little beads/bumps to help you get more makeup off without rubbing too hard. 

2) I would take Biotherm cleanser or the Biore cleanser ( sometimes I would use both of them if my face is feeling really gross ) to clear off all of the makeup. What I really like about the Biotherm cleanser is that it is a mousse texture so it's not harsh on the skin and it feels my skin feeling soft yet clean which is awesome. And for the Biore cleanser, it does the same thing but it has some ingredients that will help with fighting the acne and it really does work. 

* I added my Clarisonic Mia in here because I sometimes use it with the Biore cleanser when I'm feeling lazy and I don't want to use my hands, and what I like about it is that when I use the Clarisonic Mia, I feel like it's doing a better job of cleansing my face compared to when I use my hands. * 

3) Then I would take my Chanel Lotion Purete and make sure that there's no more dirt or makeup left on my face. What I like about this product is that when you apply it to your face it has a cool, tingly feeling and when I feel that, I feel like the product is working. 

4) Final step is applying my face cream! Lately I have been loving my Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream because it's light weight, absorbs into the skin quickly, leaves your skin feeling soft and there's no scent. But now that winter season is here where I live, I need to have a heavier face cream and the first one that came to mind was Benefit's Total Moisture Facial Cream and I loved this last winter so I decided to bring it out again. 

Well I think I covered everything! Yeah I don't think my skincare routine is that complicated which I like but I'm sure I'll be adding some anti-aging products into my routine pretty soon.. HAHA anyways hope you guys have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment