Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sephora Haul!!

Wow, it's been a long time since the last time I blogged.. I guess you can say I went on a blogging hiatus for a while. But it's 10:43pm and I just had the feeling that I wanted to blog about something so here I am! :) 

I don't even know where to begin.. I have bought alot of things over the past 2 months and I want to share with you guys! So I think I will be doing haul posts for a while just because they are the easiest to do and I'm slowly easing myself back into a blogging mood so please be patience with me :) So let me stop rambling and get on with the haul! 

This haul is definitely WAY over due because these things were purchased when Sephora had their annual 20% VIB sale.. Opps :) 
  

I've been using the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray and it's doing okay for me but I've been wanting to try out De-Slick for a while so when I was at the checkout area I saw there was a deluxe sample size for $15 and I thought it would be a great size to start with without spending too much. Mini Review: I like this better then the All Nighter spray. Enough said lol 

 I have been hearing great things about the brand Caudalie through the Youtube world so I thought I would try the setting spray and what I noticed about it was the peppermint scent when I opened the lid, I'm not sure if it's a good thing but I'm gonna give it a try and see if it'll beat the Urban Decay setting sprays. 



Next item was the most raved about product when it first came out a couple months ago: Dior Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Awakening Blush I'm sure you guys have heard about this amazing product right? Well what's so special about this blush is that when you apply it to your cheeks, it will " magically " self adjust the color to your skin. So what you see in the pan is not the color that you'll get when applied! I thought it was a cool concept just the price tag threw me off but when the 20% coupon appeared, I knew it was mine. 



I went for another most raved about product over in Youtube and blogging world and that is: Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation I swatched the foundation at the store and I thought it had a great consistency and it's not too heavy and gives the full coverage but finding my shade was a pain in the butt! I had to go back twice to find the right shade, sometimes the lighting in there isn't that great. lol



Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Eyeshadow Palette: Yes, like I need another eyeshadow palette right? Well this one I just couldn't pass up because all the colors in here is something that I would actually use :) By the looks of it, I think I'll really enjoy " Lap Dance " because it's a nice taupe-y color and if you don't know I love my taupes! 



It seems like I went a little lip crazy with this haul! :) So all of these were either recommendations from other people or just raved about over the internet so I won't go into too much details at the moment! 

From Left to Right: Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien 9205
Too Faced La Creme Lip Cream in I Want Candy 
Too Faced La Creme Lip Cream in Spice Spice Baby
Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick in Fig 
Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment 

Well that concludes my haul from Sephora!! :) I hope that you guys enjoyed this and there's plenty more coming because if you haven't heard Target finally opened in Canada!! I'm super happy!!! I think the next blog post will be a Target haul :) Anyways hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment