Monday, August 1, 2011

EOS In A Tube Form?!

Well it's been a while since my last post but I'm trying my best to keep updating it! :) Any who let's get on with it.. But I don't know if you guys have seen this before but EOS lipbalm in a TUBE form!! It was a first for me and I will admit that when I saw it at the clothing store I was in today, I got really excited for some reason.. haha!




You know that some products will have some disappointing factor(s) and this time it's the amount of product. As you will see in the next photo, the middle part popped off so I decided to take a picture..



How disapppointing right?! When I was opening the lipbalm I guess I twisted it a little too much and it popped right off :S I think I might have gotten a defective one but if anyone has experienced this too, let me know in the comments!

Pricing & Amount of Product: $6.00 CAN/14oz (4g)
Flavors: Pomegranate&Raspberry, Sweet Mint and Vanilla Bean ( That's all that I saw at the counter )

Overall Thoughts: I will admit that I was disappointed in the end LOL! I guess I should have saw this coming..

Did any of you guys get this? And were you disappointed like me haha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment