It's that time of the month again! Okay not that " time of the month " ;) JULY FAVORITES! It seems that this month I didn't use as much product as I would like but it is the summertime so you do tend to use less makeup and just enjoy the natural look :) So without further ado let's get started!
- MAC Sheertone Blush in Pinch O' Peach ( $23.50 CAN )
- MAC BlushCreme in LadyBlush ( $23.50 CAN )
- Dior Addict Lipstick in 333 Nude ( Around $31 CAN )
- MAC Pro LongWear Concealer in NW30 ( $21 CAN )
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation in B30 Beige Sable ( $48 CAN )
- Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner ( $8 - $10 CAN )
- Evian Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray ( Around $13 CAN for 2 bottles )
- The two blushes that were mentioned above are my new favorite cheek combo! I would use the " LadyBlush " first and then set it with " Pinch O' Peach " :) I also like using them by themselves as well.
- I have to say that Dior Addict Lipstick in 333 Nude has got to be my favorite nude because it doesn't wash my lips out but instead it gives it more color!
- I have been using the MAC Pro LongWear Concealer every single day and I still haven't ran out of it! I think I have had it for atleast 3 or 4 months now, and it covers everything well and you can definitely use it as a foundation as well just remember to set it with powder!
- I've also been loving the Evian Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray to set my makeup after I'm done everything. It really does set the makeup and it won't budge for atleast 8 hours which I like :)
Well that's all for my July Favorites! :) I didn't want to do a separate post on a REALLY mini haul that I did since the last haul post I did so I wanted to include it in here! I remember when MAC came out with the Spring Color Forecast Collection like last year or even 2 years ago and they had this one blush ombre that was a peachy pink and everyone was raving about it!! I got my hands on it but I decided to give it to my sister and I did regret giving it to her at the time ( LOL! ) but I was hearing things that Estee Lauder had something very similar and I wanted to go check it out but I never could find it! And I was also reading on Temptalia that it was a limited edition item so after that I never bother to look for it. But recently I was reading some beauty blogs and found out that it WASN'T a limited edition item so I decided to head to my local Estee Lauder counter and to my surprise they did have it in stock! So I quickly grab it and now I'm a happy camper! :)
Yeah the picture isn't doing any justice but seriously it reminds me of the MAC blush ombre that came out! It is beautiful so definitely go have a look at it if you missed out on it with MAC :) Well that's all from me, hope you guys enjoyed this and I will definitely have more posts coming up soon ;)