Monday, January 30, 2012

First Monthly Favorites of 2012!

It's been a while since I last blogged! Well I'm now back to do my monthly favorites! I actually think I shouldn't call it " monthly " favorites because I know I won't do it every single month and sometimes the products might stay the same so there's no point in doing a blog post about that. Haha! Anyways let's get started! :)



The Items!

- Bath & Body Works Body Lotion in Bali Mango ( Limited Editon )
- Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner
- MAC Prolong Wear Concealer in NW30
- Travalo Refillable Perfume Atomizer Bottle Spray
- MAC Dazzleglass in Baby Sparks
- Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple
- Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Subtle Breeze ( Limited Edition )
- FairyDrops Scandal Queen Mascara
- MAC Cleanse Off Oil



Swatches!

Left to Right: Maybelline Line Stiletto, MAC Baby Sparks, Revlon Candy Apple, Revlon Pink Truffle, MAC Subtle Breeze

I really love all of these products but there were two products that really got me loving them more and it is Revlon's Lip Butter in Candy Apple and MAC Mineralize Blush in Subtle Breeze.

I would really recommend Candy Apple to anyone that wants to get into the red lipstick stage because with this you can dab the product on and it'll give you a tint to your lips and it's noticeable too! And you can definitely build up the product if you want more color and intensity!

The other item is MAC Mineralize Blush in Subtle Breeze that came out in the Naturally colletion and it may look a little " dark " in the pan but it's absolutely gorgeous on the cheeks! It comes out as a lighter shade then what it looks like in the pan. It's a color that definitely looks " natural " ( no pun intend.. hehe ) One downside is that it's limited edition so I suggest you girls to go to your MAC store or counter and get your hands on it if you still can! :)

Well that's all for my favorites! Hope you guys liked it and tell me what are some of your January favorite products :) and of course here's a little sneak peek of what you'll expect later on in the week so stay tuned if you want to know many bottles I own ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment