Friday, January 13, 2012

I Have A Thing For Cheeks! ( Haul )

So we meet again ;) I thought I would share with you what I bought recently because it seems like every brand is coming out with their spring collections right around this time and I just can't resist ( this is why I would fail miserably if I ever had to do a Project 10 Pan -__________- ) I swear they should consider making shopping a sport cause it's tiring with all these heavy shopping bags especially when the stores have awesome deals! Let me get started before I go on..



My Wonderful Haul! :)

- MAC Mineralize Blush in Subtle Breeze ( Limited Edition )
- MAC Mineralize SkinFinish in Redhead ( Limited Edition )
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Expose
- Its A 10 Miracle Leave In Product Hair Spray
- Chanel Mat Lumiere Foundation in 40 Beige
- My Beauty Diary Mask in Earl Grey Tea & Macarons x2

TIDBITS!
- I put Limited Edition by the MAC items because they just recently came out in a collection called Naturally and all I can say is the blush and the skinfinish is GORGEOUS! Definitely worth checking out, I've been deciding if I want to pick up a back up of the blush cause it looks so natural on my cheeks! :) And there was no pun intend with that line :p Haha!

- I put the blame on Youtube and the blogging world for the purchases of the Tarte blush and the Chanel foundation because first off the blush was probably the most raved about blush for the whole month of December and I just had to get my hands on it and plus the swatches are beautiful! :)

And then the Chanel foundation I really wanted to try it out but I wasn't too sure if it was worth getting and I know this might seem weird but I don't like getting samples of things like if I like I'll buy it on spot. I know that's a bad thing but all of the items have worked out for me so that's a good sign :) and plus I do alot of research before buying a product. So I'll give you my first impressions of the foundation and I'm liking it so far, it feels like my Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua but heavier :) Will be doing a review for sure!

- I know I probably seem like a crazy lady buying two boxes of the same scent of the sheet masks but honestly it was love at first mask! :) And I was afraid that it's a limited edition scent so I wanted to stock up before it disappears :( If you guys know if it's a limited edition scent or not, let me know in the comments below! Or else I'm gonna go and get some more... I'm such a sheet mask hoarder LOL!!

- As for the hair spray I was running low on my TREsemme hair protectant and I've been reading beauty reviews and heard some good stuff on this so I thought I would give it a try! :) It was definitely a splurge item so hopefully it does work out for me!



My Cheeks Are Smiling! :)



I Love The Packaging! So Nice! :)

Well that's all! It probably didn't seem alot but it was for my wallet :( LOL! Anyways what are some items you recently purchased? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment