Monday, January 9, 2012

NCATM! #2

Hello! It's been a while since I last did a NCATM, if you don't know what that stands for well I'll tell you right now: Nail Color At The Moment! I'm not the type of girl that would change her nail color every week, I'd change it if the nail polish is chipping off half way ( I know that's really bad -__- ) but anyways! It's going to be a short and sweet post so here we go :)



OPI Dim Sum Plum Revlon Facets Of Fuchsia OPI's Top Coat



With Flash



Without Flash

I honestly don't know why I picked these two for a combo.. I kid you not that I thought the OPI color looked like it would match the glitter bits in the Revlon nail polish but I guess not.. It's still a pretty combo right? :)

As you guys all might know that Revlon's Facets Of Fuchsia is a dupe for Deborah Lippmann's Bad Romance, now I can't tell you personally that it is a dupe for it because I don't own it but from searching up images on Google it seems like a pretty good dupe! So if you want to go a cheaper alternative then go with Revlon but if you're willing to spend the extra money then go with the Deborah Lippmann.

Hope you guys enjoyed this post! :) And I want to know what are you guys wearing on your nails? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment