Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Favorites for 2011

Hello again! I know that I'm a little late for posting this but like they better late then never right? So let me get into :)



The items!! :D

I was going to take pictures of the items in category but I just got lazy :p LOL Well here we go!

FACE:

- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation in B30 Sable
- MAC Prolong Wear Concealer in NW30
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Medium

* MINI REVIEW! *

If you guys have been reading my blog for a long time then you know that I RAVED about the Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation and I even did I comparison with the infamous Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer, go check it out if you haven't yet!

The Maybelline Concealer was a recent find and I'm glad I pick it up because it feels nice and lightweight on the skin unlike some concealers, and it really does brighten up the area of the eyes :) I definitely have to thank MakeupByTiffanyD for recommending it in one of her favorites video!

EYES:

- MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study and Soft Ochre
- Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner
- Loreal Linear Intense Liquid Eyeliner ( not pictured )
- Fairy Drops Scandal Queen Mascara
- Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara ( not pictured )

If you couldn't tell I didn't include any eyeshadows just because I didn't really wear much eyeshadows during the year ( I know shocking! ) even though I keep buying them -___- but if I were to choose some eyeshadow favorites it would definitely be MAC's All That Glitters, Naked Lunch,Style Snob, Wedge and of course everyone is going to include this in their favorites which is the infamous Naked Palette.

LIPS:

- MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Hot Gossip
- Dior Addict Lipstick in 333 Nude
- EOS Lipbalm in Summerfruit
- Nivea Lipbalm in Milk & Honey
- Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle
- LUSH Lip Scrub in Sweet Lips

I have to say that I have been really taking care of my lips these past couple months but I think it's due to the weather where I live but I will definitely be taking care of my lips all year round. And I will say that Nivea's Milk & Honey really saved my lips, it moisturizes and keeps it nice and smooth through out the whole day! I would definitely recommend you guys go check it out :) and I like it even more cause I can find it at any drugstore!

CHEEKS:

- MAC Creme Blush in LadyBlush
- MAC Sheertone Blush in Pinch O Peach
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty ( not pictured )
- NARS Blush in Deep Throat ( not pictured )
- Benefit's Boxed Powder in Hoola
- MAC Matte Blush in Harmony

As you couldn't tell my cheeks have been really loving MAC this past year. I was realy into the pinks and peachy shades which is in my comfort zone :) I also been using Hoola and Harmony as my contour shades and they both give me a natural look where as some would give the orange look.

MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS:

- Clean & Clear Soothing Makeup Remover
- Ponds Cleansing And Exfoliating Towelettes in Citrus Scent
- My Beauty Diary Masks
- Lady Speed Stick in Summer Citrus
- Victoria Secret's PINK Body Mist in Sunny & Happy

If you are a long time reader of my blog then you know that I was jumping for joy when I found out a local asian supermarket carried My Beauty Diary Masks! :) These are a definite favorite for this year because I really did seen some improvements in my skin like my skin doesn't look as dull as before and definitely more hydrated too! I will definitely be doing a review on these babies once I go and load up on some more ;)

Now I have reached the end but there's still something which is one final favorite that I want to mention and that's YOU GUYS! I want to thank you guys for the lovely support! I will admit that there was one point that I didn't want to blog anymore because it's just too tiring to update it frequently but because of you guys knowing that you read it and leave me comments is what keeps me going and I can't thank you guys enough! :)

That is everything! I hope you guys enjoyed this and feel free to leave me a comment of what were some of your favorites this past year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment