Monday, January 9, 2012

Neutral Eyes With Red Lips!

Wow! Its been a while since I did two blog posts in one day! :) That's a record in my books! And I'm so not creative when it comes to naming my blog posts.. LOL anyways I thought I would share with you a look I had created using my Tarina Tarantino eyeshadow palette. I must warn you that the pictures aren't as great because I had just gotten out of the shower and I was in the mood to do a makeup look so please excuse the hair :) But either then that I will list all the products I used below!









Please excuse this photo, I know I didn't know a great job with the eyeliner but I think what had happen was that it just smudged and I didn't notice it :( But I like the way the eyeshadows look :)

FACE:
- Chanel Mat Lumiere Foundation in Shade 40 Beige ( I recently got this, it'll be in my next haul post! )
- MAC Prolong Wear Concealer in NW30

EYES:
- MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study
- Tarina Tarantino Jewel Shadow Palette in Magical
- Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner
- Dior Show Mascara in Black

CHEEKS:
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Subtle Breeze
- MAC Mineralize SkinFinish in Redhead
*Both of these items are limited edition! And will include them in the next haul post!*

LIPS:
- Nivea Lipbalm in Milk & Honey
- Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple

That's it! I will be doing a review on the eyeshadow palette I used so look out for it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment