Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Skincare Routine! ( Mostly Night Time! )

Hello! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far, it's Thursday and it means only one more day till FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY! ( I hope you guys got the humor there ;] LOL! ) Anyways, in today's post I'm going to share with you the products I enjoy using for my nightly skincare routine. I'm focusing more on night because I admit that in the morning all I do is splash my face with face and then I'm done because I just don't have the time to do all that stuff. ( It's probably because I like hitting the snooze button I little too much ;] hehe ) So let me get started here :)



All the wonderful products I use to clean/take care of my face! :)



So I recently purchased MAC Cleanse Off Oil because I asked my regular MAC girl what she uses to take off all her makeup especially the tough waterproof mascara and she recommended this one to me and I trust her opinion so I went ahead and bought it. ( Don't worry I will totally be doing a separate review on this bad boy soon! )

I would use the Cleanse Off Oil to take off everything I had on my face and then I would use My Beauty Diary Strawberry Yogurt Amino Acid Cleanser after to make sure everything is off. So the only thing I'm going to say about this product is that I really like it and the scent isn't so bad like come on, who doesn't like strawberry scented items? :)



When I'm done cleansing my face, I would then put on Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate and let it soak into my face for atleast 3 minutes. I will also be doing a review on this later on but I will say that I'm liking this product so far, then main thing is that I haven't broken out from using it so that's always a good sign :)

After letting the serum soak into my face, I would then apply Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream. I really like this product as well because the cream isn't too thick and it soaks into your skin really quickly, it also doesn't have a scent to it which is nice to have just a plain non-scented face cream sometimes. But for when the weather gets colder ( it can go as cold as -40 degrees where I live -______- ) I use Benefit's Total Moisture Facial Cream because it's a thicker cream and it'll give me more moisture that I need during this ugly weather.



Last but not least I would treat myself to a face mask once or twice a week! I heard that you're suppose to give yourself a face mask atleast 3 times a week but like I said I don't really have the time for it lol. So you all know that My Beauty Diary Mask is my all-time favorite face masks, so just last week I saw that my Asian supermarket had this Earl Grey Tea & Macaron scent and everyone was raving about it online so I bought one box to try. When I first opened it I immediately fell in love with the scent and I knew I wanted to get another box already, and then after 30 minutes had pass I noticed that my skin was lighter and softer so I knew right then and there I need to get me more boxes. ( I'm so obsessed! LOL! )

Well I hope you guys enjoyed my little post here, and I want to know how is your skincare routine and is there some products you can't live without in your routine? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment