Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Nail Polish Collection! Part 3: Reds

Wow! Can't believe it was only 3 days ago that I last blogged, but it really felt like a month to me.. Haha! Anyways I'm back with another nail polish collection post and this time is it going to feature all the reds that I have! I will say that I don't have alot of reds in my collection, I would say my pinks filled up the majority :) Anyways let me get started here!



Left to Right:

- Essie's " In Stitches "
- Mod-ern Girl
- Conga-Line Coral
- Sally Hansen's " Fire Shrimp " ( Don't know if this is available cause I got it from my mom's collection haha )
- China Glaze's " 3D Fantasy "
- Red My Fortune Cookie - Hong Kong Collection
- The Show Must Go On - Burlesque Collection
- An Affair In Red Square



Swatches! Sorry it's a little dark so some of the colors didn't show up as clearly as it should :( As you can tell I don't many reds and going forward. But I hope you guys enjoyed this really short but sweet post! And please do tell me what are some of your red nail polish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment