Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Nail Polish Collection! Part 5 Greens

I know I've been slacking on doing " My Nail Polish Collection " posts so I thought I would continue doing them cause I'm almost done! :D Yay! And I'm sure you guys would like the see the rest of them too so before I start blabbing on, let's get right to it!

Sally Hansen's Chartreuse Chase || Forever21's Mint Green? || Justin Bieber by Nicole OPI's My Life Saver || Essie's Turquoise & Caicos || OPI Pirates Of The Caribbean's Mermaid's Tears || China Glaze's For Audrey

Swatches! In the same order as above! :)

Well I hope you guys enjoyed this little blog post! And I'm so happy that I'm on a little roll with my blogging! This hasn't happened for a while :) Haha anyways! I hope you guys are having an awesome week and tomorrow is TGIF!!! :D Woohooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment