Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Nail Polish Collection! Part 6: Blues

Hello again! :) I went on a 4 day break but I think I'm going to try and pump out atleast two blog posts per day because it seems I'm always taking this breaks haha! Anyways I thought I would finish up " My Nail Polish Collection " and get it done and over with so let me get started! :)

OPI Nicki Minaj's Fly || OPI Shrek's What's With The Cattitude? || China Glaze's Secret Peri-Wink-Le || Hello Kitty by Sephora's Blueberry || Nicole By OPI Gossip Girl's Party In The Penthouse || Butter London's Royal Navy

Swatches! Same order as above! :)
Sorry for the darkness of the photo, I tried to get good lightening but it just wasn't working out for me that day :(

As always I hope you enjoyed this short but sweet post! :) And I want to know if you guys have any favorite blue nail polishes in your collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment