Thursday, March 15, 2012

Drugstore Haul!

Hello hello! This is probably be my last haul post until I come back from my vacation which will be sometime in June :) Don't worry you guys will only have to wait a month and then I will blast you guys with lots and lots of haul posts! :D Haha I'm sure that you guys will enjoy that right ;) Well let me get started on this very last haul post!

The Items!

Loreal Colour Riche Balm in 818 Nourishing Nude || Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in 063 Eastend Snob || No7 Lip Liner in 20 Nude || N07 Lip Liner in 25 Melon || Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in 20 Peach Satin || Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in 50 Plum Wine


Close Up Look Of The Products!


A Close Up Of The Lip Liners!

I'm SO mad that this broke off when I was swatching it on my arm!! :'( Not cool at all!

Swatches!

Nourishing Nude || Plum Wine || Peach Satin || Melon || Nude || Eastend Snob

Tidbits!
- Surprisingly everything that I got here was on sale and from the drugstore! :) I'm actually surprised that there was nothing from Sephora cause that place is like heaven for me and I ALWAYS end up buying something from there -___-
- Ever since the Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blushes came out, I was really intrigued by how it would perform and of course everyone was getting their hands on them in the US before I could get a hold of them here in Canada :( so obviously I went and looked up reviews and it was 50/50. I only picked up the darker shades because the reviews were saying these were more pigmentated then the lighter shades and I didn't want to waste my money.
My first impression of these bouncy blushes are that they are fun to play with it's like playing with play-doh :D and the pigmentation is good :) I will be doing a full review once I play with them a little bit more!
- Lip liner is usually not the first beauty product I would go towards but when I saw Chelsea from http://www.youtube.com/user/xclosetoreal February's Favorites video, I really liked the color that was on her lips and I'm glad that she said the lip combo she was wearing in! :) The color that she was wearing was Rimmel's lip liner in Eastend Snob ( I'm still sad that mine broke on the day that I purchased it >__< ) definitely recommend you guys to go check out this lip liner and of course the beautiful Chelsea :)

Well that's all that I have to share with you guys and I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I just can't wait till I go and came back from my vacation in Hong Kong in June and share with you guys my experience there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment