Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wishlist! March 2012

Hello!! I don't remember when was the last time I did a wishlist post.. I guess it's because the items I wanted I just went ahead and bought them hehe :) Anyways as you guys all know that I'm going to Hong Kong during the month of May so I'm saving saving for all the shopping damage I'm going to be doing so I have to resist these items and possibly buy them after my trip but I don't think so because I'm going to be so broke after :( Haha! Anyways let me get started on what's on my list!

YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain

Man! These are all I hear about in the Youtube world and it's really tempting me to go and grab some! Hearing things such as the pigmentation is amazing and it's like a lipstick, lipgloss and a lipstain all in one product and we all love that multi-functional product right? But of course these babies come with a hefty price tag of $32 ( It's probably going to be around $40 for us Canadian girls which sucks balls -________- )

OMG! All I have to say is that I HAVE to get my hands on this palette!! It looks so damn pretty!! And I'm definitely loving the blue packaging; it's something different! All the colors are definitely up my alley which is a A+ now the only question is when is it going to hit Sephora?

Another item(s) that I want to try out is Makeup Forever Mat Velvet+ foundation and Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H foundation. I've been hearing alot of good things about the Makeup Forever foundation and I'm still looking for a foundation that covers everything and that will actually stay on my face ( even when I powder my face and spray with UD All Nighter Spray )

Last but not least is of course ASIAN cosmetics!! :D I'm really really super duper excited to go crazy in a Sasa or a Watsons while I'm on my trip!! My list isn't very long at the moment because I don't know what's good to buy there but I'm definitely going to go for the major ones such as Majolica Majorca, Canmake, KATE, Skinfood, Hada Labo :)

Well that's all that I can think of at the moment and now I need your help, what are some products or brands I should look out for while I'm in Hong Kong? Any help would be much appreciated!! :D and of course I want to know what products are on your wishlist at the moment and have you purchase any off of your wishlist :)

* Pictures are not mine! Taken from Google! :) *

No comments:

Post a Comment