Monday, March 12, 2012

Product Review: Loreal's Infallible Eyeshadows

Hello Everyone! :) It's been almost a week since I last posted something and of course it was due to my lazy-ness and work got in the way as well so please forgive me :) Anyways I'm here to do a product review which I said that I would be doing more of this year and it is the much raved about right now: Loreal Infallible Eyeshadows.


One of my many " cool " shots! Well atleast I thought it was cool looking O_O

From Top to Bottom:
005 Purple Obsession || 004 Forever Pink || 009 Permanent Khaki || 015 Flashback Silver || 021 Sahara Treasure

Another " cool " shot!

Last " Cool " shot I swear! :D

Swatches!

My Review!

As you guys know that these were compared to the infamous Giorgio Armani's " Eyes To Kill " eyeshadows but of course being more affordable. Now I haven't tried them out ( don't think I plan too in the future ) but I'm really liking these Loreal ones because they are just too awesome! :D

The texture of these eyeshadows feel like they are a little bit creamy and then they dry to a powder form, it's kinda cool in a way. Pigmentation on these babies are crazy AMAZING and the wear on them for me is probably 8 hours without any creasing but I do have to use my UDPP for it to last that long on my oily eyelids haha! They also blend really well and easily which makes it easier for me to get ready in the morning because I don't really want to spend alot of time on my makeup ( Wow, how ironic hey? lol ) also I think these would make a great base and of course they are great by themselves too.

So my final verdict on these is definitely something for everyone to check out whether you are a makeup artist or if you're in school, there's something for everyone and of course it is wallet friendly and can be easily found at any drugstore or major grocery store chains so you can buy a couple of them! :D LOL

Well I hope you guys enjoyed this little mini review and there will be more to come so stay tuned and connect with me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment