Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Smokey Eye/Clubbing Look ft. MAC

Hello again! :) As you can tell from the title that I have done another look for you guys! :) I'm actually really proud of myself for doing this and I hope you guys will enjoy this as I enjoyed putting it together <3 I normally don't go for the smokey look because it's just too much work ( lazybum right here! ) but when I do this is probably the look that I would go to every time for a smokey eye!

Close Up Of The Eye!

With My Eyes Closed!

Full Face Shot!

Another Full Face Shot!

The Products Used!

Clear Prep FX Matte Foundation Primer & Anti-Ance Treatment Gel || Chanel Mat Lumiere Foundation in 40 Beige || MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow in Hold That Pose! from '11 Winter Collection ( Lid color ) || MAC Eyeshadow in Espresso ( Crease color ) || MAC Eyeshadow in Beauty Marked ( Outer Corner color ) || MAC Eyeshdaow in Nylon ( Inner Corner & Browbone color ) || MAC Mineralize Concealer in NW30 || MAC Sheertone Blush in Pinch O' Peach || Benefit's Hoola Bronzer || Maybelline's Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner || Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner || Rimmel's Max Flash Mascara || Asian False Eyelashes || MAC's Creme D'Nude Lipstick || MAC Nymphette Lipglass

Swatches!
Hold That Pose! || Espresso || Beauty Marked || Nylon || Pinch O' Peach || Creme D'Nude || Nymphette

Tidbits!
- I didn't realize that I was using mostly MAC products until I was done! Well I do have to give more love to the brand that got me started :)
- " Hold That Pose! " is a limited edition item so maybe if you have a CCO near by where you live, you might be able to find it there! It's a gorgeous purple-y taupe color
- Pinch O' Peach was a recent re-discovered old favorite and I'm glad that I dug it out because I forgot how much I loved this blush! It gives me the most natural flush of color to my cheeks and I just love it! Everyone needs to run and get this color :)
- I will admit that Creme D'Nude didn't suit me if I were to wear it alone because it just washes me out! But after I topped it off with a little bit of Nymphette it made everything better!

Well I hope that you guys enjoyed this and I also want to know what is your most favorite MAC product? I think I might have to do a MAC favorites post sometime in the future! :)

P.S! I'm slowly gathering prizes for my 100 followers giveaway which is coming up really soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment