Friday, March 2, 2012

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag?

Actually the title should be " What's Going To Be In My Travel Makeup Bag? " but that's such a long title -____- anyways.. if you've been following my blog for a while then you know that I will be gone for the whole month of May to Hong Kong so I gotta start thinking about what I'm going to be bringing and the first thing I thought of was Makeup! I know, it was such a typical first thought for a beauty blogger hey? ;)

But anyways I really had a hard time choosing in what I wanted to bring because there was just so many choices to pick from! :( It nearly took me 30 minutes just deciding and I want to pack really light so I will have more space to put all of my spendings from over there aka more makeup LOL so here's the final result...

Urban Decay Naked Palette || Maybelline's One By One Mascara ( Waterproof ) || Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner || Maybelline's Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner || MAC Prolong Wear Concealer in NW30 || Benefit's Hoola Bronzer || NARS Blush in Deep Throat || Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation in B30 Sable || MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus || Urban Decay Primer Potion || MAC Cremeblush in Ladyblush || Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart || Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop || Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Rosy Nude

Wow! What a list! But if you think about it's actually not that bad! :) I think I did pretty good, what do you guys think? I mean it may seem like it's alot of things but actually it's not. ( trying to make up excuses LOL ) Anyways, these are the products that I will be taking with me on this wonderful journey :)

I want to know what's in your travel makeup bag? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment