Saturday, April 14, 2012

March Favorites!

Hello my lovelies!! I know I know we're already in the middle of April and I'm doing my favorites now.. Haha well I guess it's better late then never right? Anyways, my favorites has been the same lately but I promise you in my next monthly favorites post there will be lots to see :) But let's get started! 


The Star Items! 

MAC Pinch O' Peach blush || Loreal Color Riche Balm in Rose Elixir || Urban Decay Primer Potion || Maybelline One By One mascara || Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner || Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Sahara Treasure || Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation in B30 Sable || Bobbi Brown Corrector in Bisque 


Swatches! Without Flash!

Pinch O' Peach || Rose Elixir || Sahara Treasure || Bisque 


Swatches again! With Flash! 

Well that's all of my favorites that I wanted to share with you guys!! I know it seems like there was nothing new but I promise you guys the next one will have more products :D 

I want to know what were some of your favorites for the month of March? 

P.S!! Have you guys entered my Appreciation Giveaway yet? It's the last 4 days to get in your entries!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment