Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Seeing A Little Teal

Hello hello everyone! So I know I have been doing alot of haul posts and what not so I thought I would change it up for a bit and do a eye look post for today! Doesn't that sound like fun? :D Haha! Anyways so I was looking through my collection and I saw this one eyeshadow that was still in it's original packaging ( signs of having a problem.. LOL! ) and I thought " Hey! Why don't I do a makeup look with this " so I grabbed my MAC eyeshadow palette and started playing around and this was the look I came up with! I will say that this would a little bit out of my comfort zone but it was fun to do :D so I hope you guys enjoy it! 


Items Used! 
* Star Product: MAC " Surf USA " eyeshadow * 

Clear FX Prep Primer || MUFE Mat Velet+ || Bobbi Brown Corrector || MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre || MAC eyeshadow in Beauty Marked || Benefit Hoola Bronzer || Maybelline Line Stiletto Eyeliner || Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler || Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer || Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner || Sephora Blush in Healthy Rose || Maybelline One By One Mascara || YSL Glossy Stain in #19 



I honestly don't know why my eyes always go like this o_O when I take full on face shots.. It's bugging me :( 


This is my favorite photo! Such pretty colors! :) 


Last one! :) 

Well what do you guys think? Is it okay? Haha well I hope it was good :) So I know that there are a few products in here that I didn't show in a haul post before but I will be doing reviews on them after I have tried them for a little bit longer so please bare with me :) But anywho! I hope that you guys are enjoying your week and the weekend is almost here :D Party time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment