Sunday, June 10, 2012

Neutral Smokey Eyes ft. Maybelline Eye Studio Eye Shadow Palette

Hello again there blogging world! :) Man it sucks knowing after I come back from vacation it's back to reality I go :'( but I guess that means I'll be earning more money so I can go on more trips and explore the world :D Anyways.. there is no doubt that I have a love for doing neutral smokey eyes on my blog and I'm not sure why, I guess it's because it's the easiest thing to do but don't worry I will try my best to experiment with colors and share my experience with you guys :) So without further a do let's get started! 


Okay I'm not too sure why my skin is looking all dry and gross in this photo.. I do apologize for that >___< 
And yes I do have a little pimple on my chin for those who are wondering :( 


With Flash! 


An Up Close! I don't know how to take a good eye picture so if you guys have any pointers let me know :) 


The Stars! 

Maybelline Eye Studio Eye Shadow Palette in Caffeine Rush || Bobbi Brown Corrector in Bisque || Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation in Buff 230W || Physician's Formula Eye Booster Liquid Eyeliner in Blackest Black || MAC Technkohl Liner in Photogravure || MAC Sheertone Blush in Pinch O' Peach || Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus Mascara in Black || Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop ( not shown in the picture )

Tidbit!

- What can I say about the star which is the Maybelline Eye Shadow Palette.. Hhmm I would probably say that it's a A+ in my books and that's all that I'm going to say because coming up soon I'm going to be doing a drugstore eye shadow palette series and this will be included in it so definitely stay tuned for that :) 

- It's only been half a month since I used my Majolica Majorca mascara and I believe that I'm in love with it!! This is the mascara for all my Asian girls that want to have their eyelashes shine through for once :D and of course I will be doing a review on it soon as well 

Well that's all that I have to share! I hope you guys enjoyed this and I will talk to you guys later :) 

This was my favorite out of the bunch of photos I took :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment