Thursday, June 28, 2012

May/June Favorites!

Hello Blogging world! It's been a while since the last post I did hey? Well I've just been busy with other things at the moment but today I thought since I have some time I would update my blog! I wasn't sure what post I would do but then I thought I didn't do a favorites for May and June is coming to an end so I thought why not combine the two? 

There will be three parts to this because there is just so many products to go through! First will be makeup, second skincare and the third is nail polishes! So let's get started~ =) 


The Stars! 

- Urban Decay Naked Palette; The only shades I have been using is Virgin for highlight/brow bone, Sidecar for all over the lid and Buck on the outer crease.  
- Benefit Hoola; This has become my go-to contouring powder 
- Maybelline Dream Matte Powder 
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation; This is becoming a favorite go to foundation, a review will be coming up! 
- Skin79 Super BB Cream 
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation; This is probably be my go to foundation for the summertime. 
- MAC Blush in Pinch O' Peach; If you have been reading my blog then you know that I'm blush lover but I don't know why I can't put this blush down, I guess it's because it's the perfect go to blush for my skin tone and I love the way it looks on my skin =) 
- Maybelline Eye Studio Color Explosion Quad in Caffeine Rush; This is a great eyeshadow quad for any beginners out there, great color pay off and it's a drugstore product. 
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer & Bobbi Brown Corrector; I like mixing these two together because it gives me the right amount of coverage I need so I can hide them dark circles lol. 
- Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus mascara; I can honestly say that this is becoming one of my holy grail mascara! And that's saying alot because I haven't been able to find the right one until now! 
- Physician's Formula Eye Booster Liquid Eyeliner; I must say this has been a good product to me, it lasts all day without smudging even in the rain! I love it! 
- Loreal Color Riche Lip Balm in Nourishing Nude; This has been a everyday lip color for me and it's really moisturizing! 
- Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm in Peach Kiss
- Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop; This has been a go-to lip color if I was feeling a little bit bold ;) 

Now on to Skincare! 


The Stars! 

- Chanel Lotion Purete Fresh Mattifying Toner; I have been liking this product because it leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth after I have washed my face in the evening. 
- Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser; This has been a recent purchase but it's slowly making it's way into my nightly routine, will do a review after a couple more usages. 
- Skin Food Rice Mask Wash Off; This is also making it's way into my nightly routine, I love the way it feels on my face and after I wash my face; nice and smooth. 
- Philosophy Purity; I wasn't sure what was all the hype about this product was but now I do! It does help clear off all makeup and feels my face feeling clean! 
- My Beauty Diary Peach Soda Eye & Lip Makeup Remover; I really love this product! It will take off everything including the stubborn Majolica Majorca mascara! 
- Clarisonic Mia; I use this with Philosophy Purity and it gets my face extra clean =) 

Phew! Almost there! I hope you guys are still with me! =) Let's get into nail polishes! 


The Stars! 

- Butter London Nail Foundation & Butter London Hard Wear Quick Top Coat; This is probably my favorite base and top coat! They both dry really fast and makes my manicures last longer =) 
- Chanel " May " ; Do you remember the post I did with this nail polish and I said that I absolutely hated it? Well I have changed my mind on it because I don't find it hard to apply anymore and it is an absolute beautiful rose-y pink color. 
- Nicole By OPI " All Kendall-ed Up; This is the only bold color out of the bunch and I really like it, that's all I can say about it lol. 
- Essie " A Crewed Interest "; This is a limited edition one so I don't know if you can get your hands on it anymore but if you did then yay! because it is an absolutely beautiful creamy peachy color and I adore that! 
- China Glaze " For Audrey "; What can I say, I love this color! =) I'm not too sure if this is a dupe for the infamous Tiffany's color but it's an absolute beautiful color! 
- Essie " Bikini So Teeny " ; This is probably the one color that everyone is trying to get their hands on and I can't blame them because it's a gorgeous baby blue with some shimmer, perfect color to wear to the beach =) 


Swatches! Sorry it's not the best quality but I tried! =) 


My favorite go-to look! 

Eyes: Urban Decay Naked Palette; Sidecar, Buck, Virgin
Physician's Formula Eye Booster Liquid Eyeliner 
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus mascara

Face: Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer 
Bobbi Brown Corrector 

Cheeks: MAC Blush in Pinch O' Peach 
Benefit Hoola 

Lips: Rimmel Lip Liner in Eastend Snob 
Loreal Color Riche Lip Balm in Nourishing Nude 

That was a quick EOTD but anyways if you read through all that then I applauded you! And thank you for taking the time to come to my blog and reading it and leaving me comments =) I'm saying this because my blog recently hit 10,000 views!! I never thought I would see this kind of numbers but I have you guys to thank =) Well until next time! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment