Saturday, August 18, 2012

Monthly Favorites!

Wow I swear that I'm the worst blogger ever!! It's been almost three weeks since I last updated my blog.. That is a terrible no-no =( anyways I have been busy with work and I recently celebrated my birthday this month!! Woohoo!! Okay enough chit-chat, on to the post! I'm going to be doing a favorites just because it's the easiest to do and plus I miss it last month so here it is! =) OH! I should mention that I will be adding jewelry favorites too that is if I have worn the item to death that month and it is a must share haha! 



All the items!! 


The Makeup Items! 

* Naked Palette 
* Physician's Formula Eye Booster Liquid Eyeliner in Black
* Physician's Formula Shimmer Pencil Eyeliner in Black 
* Maybelline Define-A-Lash Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black
* YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis A Levres Glossy Stain in 17 Encre Rose
* Lancome Teint Ultra 24H Foundation in 230 Buff W
* Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Medium 
* NYC Bronzing Powder in Sunny 
* MAC Blush in Melba 

Some TIDBITS! 

- I have been really reaching for my Naked Palette recently for just a simple all over the lid color such as Sin, Sidecar and Toasted if I want a darker look. 
- What can I say about Physician's Formula Eye Booster eyeliner, it's just amazing! I have been using for the past three months and it's still going! I'm sure that I'm going to be running out soon and I'm definitely gonna be picking up another one 
- I have been into the bright lips lately and the only lip product I have been going towards is my YSL Glossy Stain in Encre Rose just because I know that after the product wears off I'm still left with a tint of color which is great! 
- Now I understand what all the hype is about when it comes to NYC's Sunny bronzer, it gives you the definition in your cheekbones without piling on the product and looking very natural. Recommend everyone go and get one because it's cheap too around $3 to $4! 
- I only got this blush last month and I can say that it's becoming one of my must haves from MAC, it's a gorgeous peachy pink yet on my skin I can use it as a contouring shade because it shows up a little bit darker on me which I thought was weird but whatever floats my boat right? =) 



Some swatches!  From Left to Right ( heavily swatched! )

Physician's Formula Eye Booster Liquid Eyeliner, Physician's Formula Shimmer Pencil Eyeliner, MAC Blush, NYC Bronzer & YSL Glossy Stain 


Now for some jewelry items!! 


I love these earrings because it's small yet when you put them on it makes you look well put together if you know what I mean.. LOL 


I got this from my mom for a small birthday gift and she said that one of her coworkers makes these and I thought it was nice because it's shiny =) LOL 


I'm not really the type to wear out going earrings but when I went shopping with my sister I saw these and I said " I must get these! " and I'm so glad I did because the next day I wore them I got a lot of compliments at work =) 


Do I need to even say anything? This is definitely a impulse purchase but I have no regrets =) 


If you follow me on Instagram then you know my sister got me some Pandora charms for my birthday and I can now say that I'm almost complete with my Pandora bracelet!! =) This is definitely the jewelry piece I wear every single day, I don't even take it off when I sleep.. that's how obsessed I am with it.. LOL!  But isn't it beautiful? =)


Last but not least, Nail Polish!! I didn't really paint my nails that much during the first half of July but after that I was on a nail polish kick where I was changing my nail color every second day or week.. LOL anyways here are the colors that I was going for and I just noticed that it's all pastel-y colors and from OPI =) 

From left to right 
* Are You Calling Me A Lyre? 
* Sparrow Me The Drama 
* Mermaid's Tears 
* Rumple's Wiggin' 

As for the Butter London Nail Foundation and Quick Topcoat, this combination is probably my favorite at the moment, the topcoat seriously dries within a minute and I love it! And I would also recommend you guys to paint your nails with a topcoat after two days of putting on your nail color so that the color will last longer! =) 

Well I hope that you guys enjoyed my monthly favorites and I want to know what are your favorites at the moment? And have you tried any of these products out and did you love them as much as I did? =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment